26 September 2022
Autumn CFO Forum: ‘How to manage innovation?’
On September 26, 2022, Chief Financial Officers and senior finance professionals from incumbent companies gathered at the Maurick Castle in Vught to discuss long-term value creation, innovation, the great talent challenge and the role of the finance function.
The themes to be discussed are long-term value creation, innovation, the great talent challenge and the role of the finance function.With a variety of different industries represented by their heads of Finance, a wide range of perspectives and insights were shared and discussed.
Speakers & Contributors
Moderator: Bas van Werven
Roger Dassen, CFO ASML
Lucy Slinger, Deputy CFO Ingka Group
Location: Maurick Castle in Vught
- Government, industry and knowledge institutions must work closely together to enable innovation and growth.
- For ASML, growth is not an option but a requirement.
- Innovate together with your customers and suppliers.
- The uncertain global situation has strongly fuelled the demand for chip machines.
- The CFO must be both catalyst, steward, strategist and operator.
- Providing a better life for as many people as possible is Ingka’s mission.
- At Ingka, all last-mile transportation must be electric by 2025 and the carbon footprint halved by 2030.
- Employees at Ingka are selected for entrepreneurship and “the warmth of their hearts”.
- CFOs must pay more attention to sustainable entrepreneurship.
For all our events attendance is by invitation only. The extended report is therefor solely shared with attendees. Would you like to get in touch or are you interested in more information? Please contact Lenne Michiels: email@example.com.