25 November 2022
Human Capital Transformation Forum: ‘Valuing Human Capital for the Future’
Together with our partner Randstad, we organized the Human Capital Transformation Forum at The Catawiki Headquarters located on the canals of Amsterdam.
The themes to be discussed zoomed in on diversity, equity, inclusiveness and belonging. With an intimate group of HR leaders, a wide range of perspectives and insights were shared and discussed.
Speakers & Contributors
Speakers & contributors amongst others:
Rina Joosten, Co-Founder Pera
Iolanda Meehan, Chief People Officer Catawiki
Renske Paans-Over, CHRO & Global Head of Talent Randstad (moderator)
Boudewijn Wijnands, Founder & CEO Deedmob
Location: Catawiki Amsterdam Office
6 key insights of the discussions were:
- HR is a slow adopter of technology
- The combination of human & AI makes us stronger
- Diversity is not a box you tick, it is about removing the box completely
- Be bold in the HR process, make the role fit the candidate
- Help people find their purpose, empower them to contribute to a better world
- Value Human Capital at all levels that your organization engages with
For all our events attendance is by invitation only. The extended report is therefore solely shared with attendees. Would you like to get in touch or are you interested in more information? Please contact Lenne Michiels: firstname.lastname@example.org.