CFO Round Table
The University of Amsterdam (UvA), Workday and Transformation Forums are conducting a joint research this year on: “The Transformation of Finance in the Digital Age”. We look at the effect of technological developments on the changing role of Finance within organizations. Does digital technology live up to its promise and is Finance becoming the trusted advisor to the organization of the future? During this round table we focus on the following subjects:
– What is the status of the digital transformation in Finance?
– What is the future of Finance?
– How do you ensure that people are at the center of the (digital) strategy?
– What impact does more data have on the decision-making of companies and the role of finance?
– How do you accelerate the adaptability of Finance?
Erik van der Steen, partner at EY
Lodewijk Lockefeer, Regional Finance Director for Europe at Heineken
Jan Boekelman, Director of Finance at EBN (moderator)
De Kruidfabriek – Amstelveen